Techtronic Industries Co., Ltd, a member company of TTI Group who’s products include Milwaukee, AEG, Ryobi, Homelite, Hoover US, Dirt Devil, and Vax.
In early 2016, they bought several JETMASTER MK6 Servo Drive injection molding machines to manufacture a variety of portable electric power tool casings using overmoulding techniques. The application of these high-end plastic technologies requires machine with extremely high precision with high products’ acceptance rate. TTI Group is very satisfied with the performance of the machine and speaks highly of them.
TTI Group is a world-class leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Founded in 1985, it has a portfolio of industry leading brands, a worldwide customer reach and over 20,000 staff. In 2015, TTI Group has achieved total sales of USD 5 billion.
Specifications for the JETMASTER MK6 series:
- Product: Power tools battery plugs
- Material: Flame-retardant PC+ABS
- Cycle Time: 29 seconds (not including manual labour assisting time)
- Acceptance Rate: 98.6% (Compared to 90% acceptance rate in general previously)
- Product: Nailer Casing
- Material: STI Soft Rubber (Grey)
- Cycle Time: 28 seconds (not including manual labour assisting time)
- Acceptance Rate: 98.8%(Compared to 90% acceptance rate in general previously)
As shown in the figure above, among various plastic products manufactured by the JETMASTER MK6 machines continuously in one working day (8 hours), the average acceptance rate is higher than 96% and the highest is 98.8%. According to Techtronic Industries (Dongguan) Co., Ltd, the acceptance rate was only 90% before using JETMASTER MK6 in manufacturing the same products and obviously CH machines have proven themselves to be more competitive.